Thursday 10 July 2008

Helmets only for the weak!

Pic. 1 - Neither of them wearing helmet but both of them with headphones!

Pic. 2 - Not wearing helmet but has this on his number plate 'if you dare catch me'!

Pic. 3 - Nice slogan for our roads I feel(give me strength is what it means-for those who can't read tamil)

These two slogans remind me that I should also put one on my bike which I am postponing for a long time. The slogan is 'If you can't be on time, be early'.

What will be your choice. Please let me know.

1 comments:

driving school worcester said...

Helmets prevent head injuries in 67 per cent of crashes and deaths in 29 per cent. Make sure your helmet has a sticker showing that it meets current safety standards.

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online