Tuesday 10 June 2008

Indi bloggers chennai meet

On 8th June I was fortunate to attend the above said meet. I say I am fortunate because I came to know that I am doing a good job! Also many bloggers came to know about this blog and today Metro Plus gave details about the blog too. So after a few months' lull I intend to publish my views on Chennai traffic once again. Ok Ok Ok stop clapping. Now let's get to business.

Some weeks back I was crossing the road and saw two bikes coming fast. I finished crossing and turned to look at the offensive riders. They must have been in a hurry. They didn't notice the speed breaker until the last moment and without slowing down just hit the speed breaker. One with a single rider another with a female pillion rider sitting sideways. Both skewed a little and the riders with their hands held to the handle bar managed to balance. But even I was watching the female jumped, couldn't balance and started sliding behind. Thought that she will recover her balance but she didn't. She slid still further causing the bike to fall on its right. The rider also followed suit and the helmet on the petrol tank fell down. The other biker stopped and helped them to the sidewalk. The girl must have been shaken out of her bones. What a trauma with so many onlookers around.

They must have reached home late, I suppose.

4 comments:

Kaapi Prash said...

Hi, when I heard you talk about your blog ... I was pretty interested. B'coz group of us, friends, run an NGO where we go out to schools, colleges, corporates, travel agencies and other social bodies and provide free training on first-aid and emergency management.
If you do have free time on your hand and (above all) willing to help us ... do let us know. I am sure .. u would be having very valuble inputs for us ... Our site's url is alert-wecare.com

The Pseudonym said...

hey mr.ganesh, I would be happy to contribute to your blog with issues and then we can open it for discussion and maybe a probable solution to road problems. Did you say you are a magician.???

puyal said...

Hi kaapi
I will be willing to help you in this regard as a magician also. Please let me know when, so I can tell you if I am available.
Hi pseudonym
I am only happy to receive your contribution but then all the posts in my blog are issues and open to discussion. The problem is too less traffic unlike on roads!

Kaapi Prash said...

Hi Puyal,
thanks for the response. This is my mail id : karthik.prashanth@gmail.com. Would love to hear from you. If you could mail me a contact number or ur id .. I can get in touch with you to discuss more ... I am finding it a little hard to put much stuff into a comments column ;-)

Add to Technorati Favorites
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online